I’ve worked with several companies in the educational field since starting Green Mountain Creative. With an extensive background in both design and delivery of classroom and on-line training, I really enjoy working on these development projects, and teaching the occasional classes! Although it is a little more difficult to display the actual course materials here (due to proprietary company information contained in each), I will share some of the courses and programs that I’ve been involved with developing over the last couple of years.
- Nutritional Consulting Program: complete design and development of all courses and assessments for this one year diploma program, which included 800+ hours of class time. Integration of all courses into Moodle (an on-line learning management system). After completion of the program development, it was approved by the IONC (International Organization of Nutritional Consultants) as meeting their requirements for certifying graduates of this program.
- Social Media Marketing: design and development of all courses and assessments for this program, including integration into Moodle.
- Project Management: assisted with updates to this program.
- Travel & Event Planning: design and development of all courses and assessments for this program, including integration into Moodle.
- Veterinary Office Assistant: assisted with initial development work and re-branding of this program.
- Instructional Technology and Media: instructor for this on-line course, facilitated via WebEx and Moodle. Included both synchronous and asynchronous instruction.
- Also worked on various elements of several other programs for this company.
- ESL Curriculum: developed several courses for grade levels 4-6, including graphics, narrative stories, games and exercises, as well as instructor guides.
Centre for Arts and Technology
- VAP 2110: Delivery (and updating) of classroom course on Vector Animation Production using Flash. This class was part of their Graphic & Digital Design program curriculum.